Saturday 23 May 2020

Shape Your Mind with Goodness


       We humans never focus on the good qualities we have and also what other individuals around us possess. We tune our mind to focus only on the negative and rough side of life. We never even take initial steps to focus on goodness and positivity. When someone asks us to list out our problems and the things we don’t have in our life. We will rush and tell infinite ones. We will dig deep inside our memory and bring out all the hidden and buried things which we don’t had the opportunity to have in our life. Rather, if someone asks us to write about the good things we have in our life. We will think for few minutes and list out few ones but most probably we won’t write more than five or six. Now, this is a clear indicator for us to understand how our mind really works.

       If we lead our life with this kind of mentality we will end up being frustrated with the life we live. Nothing will excite us. Our self-esteem will be in a low level all the time. Life will never run smooth. So, never approach life with this kind of attitude of emptiness. Focus on goodness, positive things and be happy all the time. Remember and never forget we are just the visitors to this earth. We are gifted with this life to learn and love others but not to find faults and flaws.

       Fill your mind with good thoughts, happy moments and try your best to be happy all the time. Smile and never lament for the life you are leading because negative thoughts will being negative vibrations and it will make your life even more miserable.

4 comments:

  1. When I read this really I'm feeling good and itself giving positive energy to me...really I'm very depressed before reading this but when I read really it makes me smile then only I realized still I have my positive vibes with in me when I read your writings it increases my positive vibes more and more not only you are giving positive vibes through your words but also now you are giving positive vibes through your writings also...I'm very happy to read your writings...keep rocking waiting for your next lovable writings to read dear...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Yaar...I feel happy that my words give you some sort of postive vibe.

      Delete
  2. I have heard about postivity many times from you, now i am seeing in your writing and thinking.😀

    ReplyDelete

Laziness

  “Laziness is the mother of all evils.” —  Sophocles        Laziness is something that takes away all the beautiful time we have on this ...