Sunday 5 July 2020

Positivity Through Books: Day- 5


Name of the Book: I am always here with you

Author: Himanshu Rai

      Samuel Taylor Coleridge, a Poet and aesthetic philosopher introduced the term “Willing Suspension of Disbelief". Few people might not agree with this term but many of us will believe and accept this term as true. If you believe in the above term this book is for you.

      The book “I am always here with you” by Himanshu Rai is a gothic-fiction which will make us believe that “Love never dies”. The protagonist Kartik falls in love with Ashima and they get married after few years. Later, Ashima gets married with another man in the presence of Kartik around her but the love between Kartik and Ashima remains the same.

      The book “I am always her with you” will break all the logical stereotypes which we humans believe. This book is an indicator which proves “Don’t search for the logic in life rather enjoy and love the Magic of life”.

     If you have became curious about how Ashima gets married to another person in the presence of Kartik around her. The questions about love and relationship arises in your mind then do read this book and fall in the pages of extreme love.

      “I am always here with you” is one of my personal favorite book which tempts me to read it over again and again when I see this book in my bookshelf. The epic disclaimer in the page number 82 will make you fall in love with this wonderful piece of art by Himanshu Rai.

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful story it gives curiousity to know why Ashima get married another man. Nice swathi😍 keep going

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb d.... Keep rocking 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intersting ... will read it soon ❣️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iam Always Here With You my favourite Book... I love very much! Your choice of choosing is so good... Keep Rocking Swathi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Intresting with curiosity..Sure, I'll try to read😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete

Laziness

  “Laziness is the mother of all evils.” —  Sophocles        Laziness is something that takes away all the beautiful time we have on this ...