Tuesday 25 August 2020

Book Review : When Love Came Calling by Preeti Shenoy

 

       As, all the bibliophiles and readers believe that “Books and reading can make a person into a better human for life”. Reading will mould a human and transform him into an individual. Fiction is one of the best genre which many times portrays the hidden reality of life which we are afraid to speak about. Fiction is not about the story, plot and character rather it emphasis on the values, moral and teaching through its plot, characters and story.

     The book “When Love Came Calling” by Preeti Shenoy is an young- adult fiction. The book was released on 17th of August and so it is the most recent book by the author. The story line of the book is quiet common but the book will inculcate different insights in the minds of reader. Each and everyone can connect themselves with the characters in the book.

     The values which I have learned from this book can be summarized by the single quotations “That no matter who you choose to love, we must always remember that family comes first”. Do read this book to know how “Travel can change you as a better person”. You will find answers for your different questions which you ask with yourself often like

1.      What is my passion?

2.      I’m I a good human being?

3.      How to find my passion?

4.      I’m I satisfied with my life?


 

 

 

 

 


4 comments:

Laziness

  “Laziness is the mother of all evils.” —  Sophocles        Laziness is something that takes away all the beautiful time we have on this ...