Sunday 16 August 2020

Happy Living


     Do you like boring individuals??? Will you love to talk with the negative minded personalities??? If your answer for both this questions were “Yes” then you can stop reading this post further and can continue with your own work but if you are the person who don’t love to be with boring and negative minded people this post is absolutely for you.

Now, if you are still reading this ask all this questions to yourself

1.      I’m I a boring individual?

2.      Do people love my company and spending time with me?

3.      I’m I a positive Individual?

4.      Do I love myself?

5.      Is my soul happy?

     Is it hard to figure out the answers especially for the fifth question, then here are the few tips to make your soul happy. Your soul will be happy when your mind is filled with positive emotions and when your heart is filled with gratitude. When we wake up each morning with the attitude of laziness then the gratitude in our hearts will vanish in air because laziness won’t occur to the individuals who feel thankful for leading this wonderful life. When your mind is filled with the thoughts of yesterday, tomorrow, past and the future then there is no room for all the positive emotions because a positive mind will always live in the present. Now, you could have a got a clarity about how to make your soul feel happy.

     ”Your soul should feel happy to wake up each morning to meet your beautiful heart and blissful mind which will make your life wonderful”.

3 comments:

Laziness

  “Laziness is the mother of all evils.” —  Sophocles        Laziness is something that takes away all the beautiful time we have on this ...