Monday 21 September 2020

Power of God and Prayer


     Whoever or whatever we might be. We each one of us will have strong faith and belief in something. Few people call it as the power of universe, law of attraction and in so many other terms but majority of the human race believes that there is a creator who have created us, protected us and protecting us. I personally believe that without God, I’m nothing in this world. Many of us might feel in that same way and we super extremely believe in God.

     I have written 400+ posts in my blog but I have never written a specific post about God because I felt that he is huge and I am just a little speck of dust to write about him. Today, I felt a kind of intuition and some sort of vibration to write about My Creator – My God. I hope that everyone can connect with me and my words.

     Life is like a two sides of a same coin. One side is filled with all positives like happiness, success, joy and bliss. The other side is filled with all negatives like sadness, failure, rejections, frustration and depression. One side of the coin is the best and the other side of the coin is so bitter. We sometimes suffer in life by undergoing all the negative and bad phase in life. All this happens when we distance ourselves from our creator. We think that our prayer connects us with God but the truth is our belief in prayer actually connects us with God.

     Some people will have the habit and practice of praying daily but suddenly after praying they will question their own faith in god and that is where many people go wrong in life. Praying and seeking God’s blessing totally depends on our belief system.The ultimate belief makes our prayers come true. So, worship God and believe in him totally because lack of faith will lead us to the negative side of the coin.  

 

7 comments:

Laziness

  “Laziness is the mother of all evils.” —  Sophocles        Laziness is something that takes away all the beautiful time we have on this ...