Saturday 24 October 2020

A Big Thank You to All the Grandparents on Behalf of All Grandchildren

 


      Do anyone in this world can love us more than our parents. We all know and believe that our parents love us the most in this world and it is true that our parents love us but not as much as our grandparents. Grandparents are the most special people in everyone’s life. Only through them we understand that unconditional selfless love exists in this world. Especially, grandmothers will be more loving towards her grandchildren.

      I could like to share a incident from my own life to show how much loving grandmothers are. When, I was 10 years old I had severe fever but my parents have never told that to my grandmother because she was undergoing treatment for her breast cancer. At, certain point it is unmanageable to hide the truth from my grandmother. After she heard that I was ill she cancelled her surgery which has be done the next day. Later, she travelled from Chennai to Theni which was a great medical risk. Doctors have advised as well as warned her not to do this but she was unstoppable and finally she came here to see me.

      Grandmothers will turn out to be selfless humans when their grandchildren were in trouble. You are the gifted individual if you still have grandparents in your life. The process of ageing and growing old will transform us from a selfish individual into a selfless soul and will fill us with lot of positive emotions like love, selflessness, kindness and sacrifice. This post is the reminder for everyone to take out a time from their busy life and to think and thank their grandparents for the selfless love which they have poured towards us.

(Idea Courtesy: My Friend come Sister Anjana asked me to write about this topic. Thank you Anjana Akka for your suggestion. I dedicate this post to my dear friend Rajashree because as per my understanding she is the one who loves her grandmother the fullest and to the core.)


2 comments:

  1. First I would like to thank you dr I loves my grandparents till now but they are not with me but I have the hope they will always with me as per you said still whoever have grandparents more luckiest in the world... Thank you soo much Swathi 😍 keep going

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will bless you from heaven. Thank you so much..

      Delete

Laziness

  “Laziness is the mother of all evils.” —  Sophocles        Laziness is something that takes away all the beautiful time we have on this ...