Monday 2 November 2020

A Positive Approach Towards Life

 

      I post something daily in my blog. I write to spread positivity to the people who read my posts. There is a famous saying in English “What you give comes back to you”. Here, I receive back more positive energy from the comment section. The one thing I learned after being a blogger is “Success is a journey for sure” because most of the comments which are there below my posts are “Keep Going”. Many people with whomever I discuss about my writing will often use this word “Keep Going”. Now-a-days it has become a mantra to me to boost up my positivity.

       During, the initial stages I could think that people are just commenting like "Keep Going” but when I often came across that in my comment section I realized that success is definitely a journey where we should be keep on moving forward. I realized the energy of the word “Keep Going”. Now, you might also realize how beautiful this word may sound and how lovely it will feel.

       Once, my professor quoted the quotation which was said by Plato “Beauty lies in the eyes of the Beholder”. What is inside us will definitely be reflected outside. We just attract the thing which matches our frequency. So, if your feel that the world and the people around you is good then you are a good person who focuses on the good things rather if you feel that the world is too bad then remember you are one among them. Fill yourself with good and positive energy to lead a happy life.

 

8 comments:

Laziness

  “Laziness is the mother of all evils.” —  Sophocles        Laziness is something that takes away all the beautiful time we have on this ...