Friday 27 November 2020

Blissful Day


     Every human being in this earth could have enjoyed the days in which they have felt happy and joyful for no reason. Sometimes in life there will be sudden unexpected happiness or the state of bliss which will hit us and that could make us happy just for no reason. Some days when we raise up from our sleep we could feel the sense of peace and happiness inside. Everything which we look could seem to be vibrant and positive. There could be a sense of calmness in air and it could feel like that we have found our answer for our existence in this beautiful world.

      A person who have felt that can only relate with this words and the ones who could not able be connect with this words have not lived their life to its fullest. Life is a state of bliss and only during few days we could able to connect ourselves which that pure state. Keep your heart light and mind pleasant to feel that emotion.

       Live for such days which you cannot express in mere words.

4 comments:

  1. I'm happy that i can relate myself ! ❣️

    ReplyDelete
  2. My birth s my beautiful day n my beautiful mind I m lucky to enjoy my happiness vth truthful family thz s my thought Swathi dearđź’•

    ReplyDelete

Laziness

  “Laziness is the mother of all evils.” —  Sophocles        Laziness is something that takes away all the beautiful time we have on this ...