Sunday 14 March 2021

Heart Soothing Real Life Incident

   

        Develop the habit of encouraging the values people follow in life. I usually write about positive thoughts, vibes and insight but today I love to share a real life incident. Today, I went to an hotel for dinner and in front of the hotel a boy aged about 15 was selling old books and I too bought few books from him. I really felt bad as well as happy for that boy because I felt bad that he could not able to continue his education further but at the same time I felt happy that he has choosen to sell books. He could have taken any kind of job but he has choosen books over everything which could have came across his way. 
       In the modern world we are running towards may temporary happiness but this boy who I meet today had a passion and dream in his eyes. That really pushed him to do this work. I felt proud about him and I could not able to stop my heart from sharing this story to you readers. 
        I wish and pray that the young boy who I meet today should succeed in his life. His character and value of selling books attracted me and made me happy for meeting such a gem of human in my life. 

3 comments:

Laziness

  “Laziness is the mother of all evils.” —  Sophocles        Laziness is something that takes away all the beautiful time we have on this ...