Wednesday 11 August 2021

Writing = Breathing

      It has exactly been two years that I have started writing and posting blogs on this site. Writing has always been my dream and even from my school days, I used to write something which randomly pops up in my mind. I even had the weird habit of finishing my exams before the allotted time and could scribble something behind the question paper. I use to participate in writing competitions but all the time I could not able to reach the margin of that excellent writing. Sometimes I use to think that I'm fooling myself thinking that I'm good at writing and I had that doubt for many years. After many failed attempts I just stopped participating in such writing competitions. I just stopped writing during my higher secondary days. 
       When we leave something thinking that we are not fit for doing that particular thing that is where destiny plays its beautiful role. Here, destiny made me choose literature which I never thought could turn out to be my passion. In this situation, there is no other option for me to leave my writing because literature is all about art, expression of ideas and it is all about writing. I left writing during my school days but writing just hugged me with its wide-open arms during my college days. 
       Now, writing for me just feels like breathing. It is hard for me to stay away from writing because life just feels blank and meaningless with writing. I started this blog on a random day and I never thought I could take this here with 700+ posts. I don't know whether I'm a good narrator or not but I know one thing for sure - Writing for me is like living and breathing. I just cannot escape from living my life and in the same way, I cannot escape from this fairy world of writing. 

2 comments:

Laziness

  “Laziness is the mother of all evils.” —  Sophocles        Laziness is something that takes away all the beautiful time we have on this ...