Saturday 18 June 2022

Happy Father's Day


      There will always be one special person in everyone’s life who we love, care for, adore and respect the most. That particular person might differ in each one’s life but for most of the girls that special person will be their father. The word father might bring a bright smile to their face and also so many beautiful emotions inside them. This particular post of mine is dedicated to my loving father – My Hero.

      A beautiful moment in every girl’s life is when someone says that you look like your father but on the other hand the happiest moment is when someone says that you behave in the same way as your father does. My father is a person who I just look up to all the time for the values he practices, the patience he holds and most importantly the beautiful spiritual side of his character which is calm and composed all the time.

      He has been my inspiration and will be my inspiration all throughout my lifetime. A father is always his daughter’s hero and my dad is my superhero who just makes me feel loved and through his love I understood how beautiful it is to be loved. Each and every girl’s life will change after her marriage but the only thing which remains unchanged will be the love which she has for her father. No one in this world can replace the place of a dad in a girl’s life.

       Putting forth my thoughts into words seems difficult this time because emotions cannot be expressed in words that easier. Finally, Thank you for being you and making me believe in myself all the time when I face my lows.

       Love you and Miss you Appa.

       Happy Father’s Day….

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laziness

  “Laziness is the mother of all evils.” —  Sophocles        Laziness is something that takes away all the beautiful time we have on this ...